Acid refux often feels like nausea along with vomiting, sore throat, a hoarse voice. Other symptoms are a bitter taste in the mouth, slight to moderate burning in the upper throat, diffculty swallowing, coughing, asthma, you might even have chest pain similar to heart attack symptoms.
When someone with acid reflux or gastroesophageal reflux (also called gerd) lies down, acid travels from the stomach into the esophagus and it can keep them awake. Often there is a burning pain along the esophagus and because of the nerve endings in the area the pain can feel like it’s anywhere in the area. Hence pains that can cause shortness of breath and other misleading symptoms, but all due to GERD.
- Pain in the upper abdomin
- Chest Pain
- Sore throat
As you can see there is no simple answer to the question “what does acid reflux feel like?” It can be a bad taste in the mouth but often it’s a burning in the back of your throat and you feel like your food won’t go down.
Cures For Heartburn And Acid Reflux – An Apple A Day Keeps The Antacids Away
Thousands of people will search the internet for cures for heartburn and acid reflux today. In fact, natural alternative treatments are one of the most popular treatments for acid reflux. Why?
Some say that natural remedies can actually outperform antacids in the long run. Others believe that antacid customers are tired of the medications not working any longer.
Whatever the case, cures for heartburn and acid reflux do work. In fact one simple cure for heartburn is eating a red delicious apple. In this article, you will learn 5 ways you can cure acid reflux at home.
An Apple a Day Keeps Antacids Away
My dad actually got me into the natural health business. My father has used a simple red apple to cure his acid reflux for 30 years now. When antacids stopped working, an apple always seemed to do the trick.
Fortunately, my dad was not content with just finding an apple. He and I have also researched other remedies that also work. And 10 years later, our business has helped thousands of people cure acid reflux with alternative remedies.
Here are a few remedies that have worked wonders for our customers.
Cure Heartburn and Acid Reflux with these Tips
1. Nicotine causes your stomach to release extra acid which can ignite your acid reflux. You should stop smoking for your health but also for your acid reflux.
2. Water is by far the best beverage for heartburn sufferers. Other beverages, like coffee or sodas, can cause more damage to the sphincter which will only make your reflux worse. You should drink water throughout the day and especially after every meal and snack. Water can create a tight seal between the sphincter and the stomach.
3. Eat smaller meals that are simpler than processed and fast foods. You should eat about 5-6 meals a day that are about the size of your fist (this should be the size of your stomach). Humans are naturally grazing creatures which means we should eat a little for each sitting. This will help the digestion and leading to less heartburn.
4. Avoid acidic foods like citrus fruits, tomato sauces, alcohol, beer and carbonated drinks.
5. Allow your esophagus and LES sphincter to heal by eating 1 teaspoon of honey whenever you feel your reflux about to come on. The honey will ac 1000 t as a coating which has shown to heal tissue (esophagus and sphincter).
6. You should also try aloe vera juice which has been shown to strengthen and heal the sphincter. You can purchase the aloe vera at any health store.
Cure Acid Reflux Permanently in Hours
Imagine never buying antacids again. Imagine curing acid reflux with only one trip to the grocery store and 7 researched and proven remedies to cure GERD in less than 24 hours.
Learn more about this 100% guaranteed cure now!
Cures for Heartburn and Acid Reflux
Acid reflux is an extremely uncomfortable feeling. Often times you feel like you have a burning in your chest and / or your throat area. You feel like your food is stuck in your throat and it won’t go down.
I noticed a tip on a TV show last night for GERD… a couple of blocks under the head of the bed… just a few inches so it still feels like you are lying down but apparently it can make all the difference. … That was one suggestion by my current doctor for my acid reflux. Very glad to hear your Mom is getting some of her issues resolved.
What does acid reflux feel like? Miss Lady asked: I have this SHARP pain in upper back and in my chest. sometimes the pain goes up in my throat.
Soothing relaxation helps the nervous system and has many other health benefits as well, including stress reduction and the control of stress-related conditions like acid reflux. The bath is a perfect time to do this, … Almond oil has almost no smell to it, so it does not conflict with any oil you add for scenting purposes. Coconut oil has a nutty and floral fragrance which can help you feel as though you are in an exotic garden.
By: Joe Barton
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped hundreds with guaranteed Cures for Heartburn and Acid Reflux. Download a report today for the price of one meal. www.refluxremedy.com/apple
Mail this post